In this session, Suresh Wadhwa Ji will discuss on Handling of Notices u/s 143(1)(a)/139(9) of Income Tax Act, 1961.
Questions aksed during the session.
1. Can ITR Form be changed after defective notice?
2. I got the notice u/s 143 1(a) of ESIC disallowed please confirm what action i need to take?
3. If someone claims both HRA exemption & S 80GG deduction for rent paid in a FY but for different months and against different sources of income (HRA against salary income and 80GG against professional income with no overlap in claim period) – is this against the law. If not, can department disallow it in intimation u/s 143(1). If yes, how to object it and get a resolution?
4. What would happen if we file appeal against 143(1) and simultaneously file rectification and later rectification is approved. How to withdraw the appeal?
5. If TAR can be revised, do we have to revise ITR also if no impact on ITR?
6. How to revise tax audit report?
7. Sir, how much time will it take to process the return filled in response to sec 139(9) ?