In this session CA Deepak Bhholusaria Ji has discussed the latest scheme under the Income-tax Act, Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme, 2020.
Questions asked during the session.
1. If CIT(A) issued favourable order before 31.03.2020 and on 31.01.2020 is appeal is pending. Now can assessee can pay 50% of disputed tax to get relief?
2. Sir will this 31st March 2020 date be extended ? Because it is 9th March and the Scheme is not yet notified nor any Rules ?
3. Sir if the appeal was not filed as on 31st jan because order was not received, assessee came to know only when his bank received the notice for attachment? Can he go for Vibad se vishwas scheme?
4. Are Arbitration cases eligible?
5. Disputed tax covers interest u/s 234A,B,C?
6. Matter referred from ITAT to Transfer Pricing Officer. How will the disputed tax calculated?
7. While giving appeal effect will I be eligible to move rectification for calculating disputed tax demand?
8. An appeal has been filed last year in Mar,2019 and also deposited 10% of the disputed tax. Assessee has not received any letter in last one year. Whether he is still eligible fr this scheme?
9. If we opt for the scheme and the order of appellate forum is pending as on date of filing declaration which may be favourable is pending,then will we get benefit?