New Era under GST - E-Invoicing, is going to be applicable from 1st April 2020. Initially, it will be applicable to companies whose turnover is more than 100 Crore. In phase manner, it will be extended to all taxpayers. In this webinar, we will be discussing on – What is E-Invoice, Legal Provisions of E-Invoice, Practical Aspects of E-invoice, How to prepare E-Invoice on portal, E-Invoice Globally, Benefits of E-Invoicing, QR Code, Challenges that might be faced during initial period of E-Invoice, Clarification Expected from Government, E-Invoice from Buyers perspective etc.
Questions asked duirng the session.
1. If new invoice is made then in GSTR-1 there might be 2 invoices considered if old one is renewed?
2. If recipient wants to return the goods, how credit note will be issued by supplier in case of E-Invoiceing concept?
3. In RET01 PAN or GST No. is mandatory for RCM. How can we provide the same in case of Import of Goods or Services?
4. While generating E-Inovice, E-way bill will be automatically generated or we have to generate it?
5. There are contradictory statements on generation of IRN. In once place it says you can generate through ERP but on the FAQ it said that it has to be generated through IRP. Please clarify.