It is hard to keep updates of daily changing provisions. Company Act introduced new forms, GST changed every day, Income tax had a new headache every now and then. Apart from that requirement of financial reporting needed a detailed brainstorming. Considering all these issues we came up with this idea to start a webinar series to capture all professional issues as and when they arise. The series will cover all major issues related to various fields. Experts will cover all those issues, handhold and guide for their resolution. Wherever required live demos and practical query resolution will also be added. These webinars will be available as a recording also.
Audit & Accounts for F.Y 2018-19 are to be finalized by September’2019, GST Audit for F.Y 2018-19 has to be done by December 2019. Does t
Audit & Accounts for F.Y 2018-19 are to be finalized by September’2019, GST Audit for F.Y 2018-19 has to be done by December 2019. Does this mean there are no requirements to verify the GST compliance while finalizing accounts & audit in September 2019? GST compliance has to be reviewed while finalizing the accounts & audit is September 2019. This course is all about why GST compliance review is required even before GST audit, what review is required to be done, what approaches has to be adopted and precautions? What is the responsibility of Tax/Statutory Auditor for GST Compliance?
In this session, CA Gaurav Gupta Ji has discussed the responsibilities of the auditor during the GST Audit.
In this CA Arpit Haldia ji will discuss the role and risks for professionals under GST with the various safegaurds.
CGST/SGST Act empowers the tax authorities to conduct the audit under GST Law. GST Department has started to knock on the doors of the Assessees and h
In this session, CA Jayesh Gogri Ji will discuss the input tax credit and the interest liability under the GST. Questions asked during t
In this session, CA Jayesh Gogri Ji will discuss the input tax credit and the interest liability under the GST.
1. April 18 to Mar 19 gstr3b filed in Nov 19. Whether ITC would be available?
2. For F.Y.2018-19 , ITC taken in Annual Return, whether it is Valid ?
3. A registered person has filed all GST Returns on or before the due date of return, then why was the Registered Person issued a notice under section 50(1)?
In this session, CA Aseem Pahwa Ji has discussed the important issues related to EPCG and DGFT.
In this session, CA Aanchal Kapoor will Discuss the refund with the latest amendments and important case studies related to refund. It will cover deta
In the session on "Handling Inspection & search under GST", CA Jatin Harjai will explain the caution and remedies to be taken while the inspection & S
E-invoicing is going to be a game-changer. Initially, it will be applicable to big corporates only. But later on, it will be made applicable to all GS
New Era under GST - E-Invoicing, is going to be applicable from 1st April 2020. Initially, it will be applicable to companies whose turnover is mor
New Era under GST - E-Invoicing, is going to be applicable from 1st April 2020. Initially, it will be applicable to companies whose turnover is more than 100 Crore. In phase manner, it will be extended to all taxpayers. In this webinar, we will be discussing on – What is E-Invoice, Legal Provisions of E-Invoice, Practical Aspects of E-invoice, How to prepare E-Invoice on portal, E-Invoice Globally, Benefits of E-Invoicing, QR Code, Challenges that might be faced during initial period of E-Invoice, Clarification Expected from Government, E-Invoice from Buyers perspective etc.
1. If new invoice is made then in GSTR-1 there might be 2 invoices considered if old one is renewed?
2. If recipient wants to return the goods, how credit note will be issued by supplier in case of E-Invoiceing concept?
3. In RET01 PAN or GST No. is mandatory for RCM. How can we provide the same in case of Import of Goods or Services?
4. While generating E-Inovice, E-way bill will be automatically generated or we have to generate it?
5. There are contradictory statements on generation of IRN. In once place it says you can generate through ERP but on the FAQ it said that it has to be generated through IRP. Please clarify.
In this session Adv. Avinash poddar, will discuss the major issues regarding the litigation management under GST. He will also guide us by providing t
Recently the tax practitioners and taxpayers were shocked in GST by various kinds of notices such as Sec 16(4) restricting the ITC on late-filed re
Recently the tax practitioners and taxpayers were shocked in GST by various kinds of notices such as Sec 16(4) restricting the ITC on late-filed returns, Sec 50(1) levying the interest on a gross basis, Rule 36(4) restricting the credit of Invoice not appearing in GSTR-2A. In this webinar, CA Ranjan Mehta brings you the legal background of these provisions and also how to reply to the authorities.
1.What should be done in cases where return filing date was extended till 31-03-2019 and return was filed before 31-03-2019 but after regular due date i.e. 20th of next month?
2. Hello Sir, let me know point of sale in case of Consutruction Service ? GST tax payment has to be paid at the time of Advance Received or when sales Agreement made?
3. With respect to 3B being return, will it really fair on part of department to block credit when past return i.e. March 2019 filed in November 2019 (considering 3B is given prospective effect so any return filed after October 2019, even for past return period, this provision will apply?
4. Sir, why have they been extending the due date of GSTR1 and 3B by one additional day? What is the significance of that?
5. Sir maine dec 2018 ki return file ki thi 31.10.2019 itc claim as per gstr 2a itc inadmissible itc ka notice aya hai to ky kare sir?
6. If there is no interest will be calculated from extended due date (govt gave amnesty to file returns for the period till sep 2018) or original due date?
7. Will there be any remedy for section 16(4)?
8. What reply should be given for advisory mails in respect of section 16(4) & 36(4)?
9. Whether interest is on gross or net liability....please clarify.
10. ITC interest demanded can we ask details of calculation from department?
11. What will be the effect of Rule 36(4) in Annual Return for FY 2019-20?
12. Sir, will the effect of ITC unclaimed and carried forward become NIL at the end of F.Y.? If not then will it result in loss of ITC to the Taxpayer?
In this session speaker will discuss various notifications which were issued recently in the wake of decisions taken in 39th GST Council meeting da
In this session speaker will discuss various notifications which were issued recently in the wake of decisions taken in 39th GST Council meeting dated 14.03.2020 and the Covid 19 relief measures announced by the Govt. Also 4 circulars issued recently will be discussed.
1. How we can decide useful life of assets for reversal?
2. Why threshold limit for audit is inclusive of GST while for registration this limit is without taxes. please elaborate.
3. As Rs.1000 as credit has been availed already and after two year it is to be reduced by 40%(5% for 8 quarter) and this 40% is to be added to the output tax liability.The remains 60% is to be decided by 60 for reversal under common credit.Is it right?
4. Sir, will this proportionate refund result in excess working capital blockage also?
5. I have deposited interest on Gross. This excess interest amount can be reversed or not ?
6. Will it be applicable for itc accumulated due to input services as well which is not allowed under sec 54(3)?
7. What if the goods are tailor made (how to find the value of similarly placed outward supplier)?
8. Can we claim capital goods itc now?
9. Benefit of BCD is taken means?
10. I think in EOU, there is no provision to avail partial exemption. Notification 52/2003 Cust read with Notification 78/2017 does not permit this. Please clarify.
11. Sir, please explain how can an assessee both claim exemption and refunds before amendment?
12. In case of permission by RBI TO WRITE OFF . Can exporter take refund which was returned?
13. GSTR-7 for March 20 whose due date was 10th April has been extended or not?
14. Sir Refund pertaining to excess payment in December 17 has has not yet been applied. Is there anything we can do now as 2 years has elapsed?
15. What about the refund regarding Inverted Duty Structure because in some cases output liabilities is always adjusted by credit ledger. Because as per new amended rule of refund, department will credit those amount into credit ledger only by PMT 03.
16. For inverted duty structure deficiency memo received but no issue is mentioned? than what i can assume and what can do further?
17. I filled all the document but till refund is not received and deficiency memo recieved so pls give list of Deocument to be submitted online for inverted duty structure?
18. Rule 1.5 is also applicable in case of export of services?
19. Whether refund of accumulated ITC will be allowed in case tax is paid under RCM & then ITC is claimed?
20. Sir, what about appeal pending towards penalty on e-way bill due to non setting up of tribunal?
21. What if we have filed the refund application for inverted duty structure due to rate change , before the date of circular?
22. What is the turnover limit for GSTR 9 Annual Return for FY 2018-19?
23. Can deprecation on exempt plus taxable machine be treated as gst exempt?
24. Dual signature facility is applicable at the time of new registration?
25. Sir my turnover is below 5cr and I am filing monthly GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B, so plz tell me the due date of GSTR1 and GSTR3B for March 2020?
26. Sir, there was a relief in 39th gst council meeting - The taxpayers with an aggregate annual turnover of less than Rs 2 crore in FY 2017-18 and FY 2018-19 will not pay any late fee for delayed filing of GSTR-9. So my doubt is those who paid the late fee and filed GSTr9 for 17-18 as well as 18-19 will they get refund of the same?
27. Please specify list of documents to be upload for inverted duty structrure refund case?
28. Whether due date extension applicable to GSTR-1?
29. What if, company dealing in only single type of product sold goods of 1 lakh to domestic and 10 cr as export. zero rated value would be 1.5 lakh only?
30. Rule 89(4) - do we have to calculate product wise?
31. Sir gstr3B filling date ke liye buffer time 15 days h uske bad interest charge hoga but gstr1 file ka date to last week of June h it means Mera credit to gstr2a me reflect hi nahi karega and capping provision aa jayega to fayda Kya hua?
32. I have applied refund inverted duty structure refund online but deficiency memo many times but no any issued defined in deficiency memo than what i can do? and how i can find my problem in Refund application?
33. Date for GSTR-3B for Feb 2020 extended or not sir ? since date of return was 20.02.2020 and in press release the mentioned 20.2.20 onwards returns?
34. What rate of gst applicable for sand supply with my own vehicle?
35. In case of partnership firm, if all existing partners retired and new partners joined the firm, will the continuing partners be able to use the unutilised credit?
36. Due date for GSTR-3B for Feb-2020 was 20th March 2020. Is there is any extension allowed ?
37. Sir please explain the extension due date of return filling due to this Corona pandamic.
38. How to claim refund in case itc is accumulated due to input services both under forward charge & reverse charge. Will the tax paid under rcm will be treated as cash payment?
39. Whether works contractor need to pay GST on RCM basis on the amount of royalty deducted by PWD department from RA bill of contractor ?
40. Can I get refund of tax paid at the time of gst registration of non-resident person who eventually didn't got registration approved and has to reapply for registration due to that ?
41. Sir i am filing monthly gst return and my supplier filed quarterly return so how can i take credit as per new rules because of now showing in 2a will reflect after only quarter end?
42. The assessee send the goods on invoice but without ewaybill the goods ere detained and the tax along with penalty through DRC-03. Then how tax input will be available to the purchaser?
43. 1000/60*36 will be reversed in ratio of exempt turnover to total turnover...is this right?
44. For T/O below 2 cr annual return for FY18-19 mandatory or optional?
45. In case payment has been made in CGST & SGST instead of IGST, will the refund be granted or adjusment will be done?
46. Will deprecation have to be treated as gst exempt as no gst is paid on deprecetation?
47. Sir if the GSTR-1 is extended then what will be the fate of input credit for March 2020 - can I claim full ITC or 10% of ITC reflected in 2A?
48. Do we need to prepare statement 1A manually?
49. In case of Service of Vehicle of another state what will be place of supply . for example service in haryana, of jaipur vehicle, what will be place of supply?
50. What if export of services has not obtained LUT in FY 19-20 and has made supply of service. how to save the client. export proceeds are received. pls comment?
51. What about e-way bill provisions during lockdown period?
52. If my assessee has paid purchase bill due after 180 days due to market practice than reversal is applicable?
53. In case of export the IGST charged in invoice then whether it can be collected from the receiver of service or goods? If yes, then the department is demanding certificate from the CA about non passing of incidence of tax.
54. The assessee send the goods on invoice but without e-way bill, the goods are detained and the tax along with penalty through DRC-03. Then how tax input will be available to the purchaser?
55. Is GSTR-3B deprecation can be added in gst exempt?
The new returns will be applicable from 1st April 2020. But yet we have to fully understand the returns properly. In this session CA Venugopal Gella h
In the session on "Issues in E-Commerce under GST" by Adv. Rahul Kakkar, the practical issues related to E-commerce. The session will be interactive a
A 360 degree analysis of GST issues in the Hospitality sector including hotels and travel agents. The hospitality industry is a broad category of fiel
In this session CA Venugopal Gella ji will discuss the various problems faced by Real Estate industry under GST. He will also discuss the related prov
In this session CA Venugopal Gella ji will discuss the various problems faced by Real Estate industry under GST. He will also discuss the related prov
In this live session, CA Shubham Khaitan Ji will discuss the Job Work and Challenges faced in the practical scenarios.
In this session, the detention of goods under GST will be discussed by Adv. NK Arora and CA Shafaly Girdharwal. Detention of vehicles is a common p
In this session, the detention of goods under GST will be discussed by Adv. NK Arora and CA Shafaly Girdharwal. Detention of vehicles is a common practice. It was there in the Excise and VAT also. It generates revenue for the government. But the provisions for detention in GST have many loopholes. That's the reason for the huge litigation in detention cases. We have many court cases since the inception of GST for wrong detention. Some of the major issues are:
- Whether the order of detention u/s 129 is an appealable order. A discussion is required in light of relevant case laws.
- If it is no appealable then is it a violation of article 14 and 19(1)(g)
- Jurisdictional issues
-the interplay of sections 129 and 130 of the CGST Act. Both of these have a non-obstante clause.
1. Goods released after depositing security u/s 129(1). When it will be released and who will initiate penalty proceedings?
2. normally MOV-09 is non-speaking. The most common terms used by the SGST officer "reply filed by Company is not satisfactory, hence the company is instructed to deposit tax and penalty" what should be action, apart from the deposit, in such cases?
3. Tribunals not yet constituted. pl. suggest action for the second appeal. also please share your Point Of View on recent Circular from Maharashtra?
4. Generally, order by GST officer of different state and sharing with the officer of the state where the businessman is registered so the difficulty in filing an appeal and they are not loading in taxpayer login?
5. Humble consideration not overridden with respect to judgment given by you if it doesn't conflict sec 129 intentions?
6. Very insightful analysis & highly in-depth discussion by sir. Highly impressed.
7. Sir whether section 129(1)(c) furnishing security is right or discretion of authority?
8. Is it necessary to apply first section 129, then section 130? Nowadays GST officers are issuing notices by applying directly section 130 without applying Section 129?
9. Sir whether a proper officer can detain after reaching to the destination?
10. Whether goods can be detained on the wrong statement given by driver?
11. After depositing the demand of tax and penalty for release of goods can I utilize the amount of tax showing in balance in my cash ledger in my tax liability for the succeeding month and then file an appeal without 10% deposit as tax was deposited by me
12. When I had deposited full tax still 10% I have to deposit for registration of appeal?
13. No doubt money in cash ledger is my money but the Proper Officer releases the goods only after seeing the balance in cash ledger that we have deposited the required demand so why we should deposit an extra 10% for appeal?
14. Sir, I booked goods in the month of March in Delhi but the transporter could not transport the goods despite the extended time of E-Way Bill as Delhi was closed and his godown is in containment zone. Now neither I nor the transporter can extend the validity after 31st May. In this case how the transporter can transport the goods on that E-Way Bill and Invoice?
15. Regarding ITC for the month of March 20 to august-20?
16. madam is the prov. ITC of 10% omitted till August -20 and whether we can take full ITC of Purchase invoice of that month ignoring GSTR2A?
17. When the goods are seized by the officer, people get confused and frightened. what to do and how to proceed further in that case by a person?
18. what if waybill not generated and goods have been rcd by buyer?
if the goods got seized during transit and the owner does not want to release the goods. Then the recipient can release the goods by 19. telling that he is the owner and pay penalty?
20. Sir, if paid penalty and Tax by filing challan 2 years back and it is showing in cash ledger. Can we use the cash ledger balance now?
To promote international trade, various incentives are provided by the Indian Government under the Customs Laws and Foreign Trade Policies. A glimpse
In this session, Rajeshwar Singal Ji will discuss the AEO program of Indian customs. Questions asked during the session. 1.&n
In this session, Rajeshwar Singal Ji will discuss the AEO program of Indian customs.
1. Sir will explain about the AEO program?
2. Sir May you please share a few instances of improvement on security front in one or two processes?
Sabka Vishwas(Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme), 2019 is discussed by CA Bimal Jain. In this video all the practical issues will be covered with its s
Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) is a privately pooled investment vehicle that collects funds from sophisticated investors, whether Indian or fore
Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) is a privately pooled investment vehicle that collects funds from sophisticated investors, whether Indian or foreign, for investing them in accordance with defined policy. AIF will not undertake borrowing activities other than to meet day-to-day operational requirements. The Centre plans to invest INR10,000 Crore in the fund, while INR 15,000 Crore will be pooled from domestic institutions such as LIC and SBI in a phased manner. Apart from INR 25,000 Crores from Centre, SBI and LIC, the sovereign and pension funds have also agreed to invest in the market. According to regulation, a Bank can invest up to 10% of the corpus of an AIF.
1. When the govt has brought this scheme?
2. What is the definition of middle income housing?
3. What if the project is old one and not registered under RERA?
4. Which are the affordable and mid range projects?
5. How this fund will help the real estate sector?
6. What is the maximum capacity on Flat Cost to be eligible in MIG Segment?
7. How to apply for funds? Please suggest.
8. Suppose a project have 2 phases on a amalgamation project, do we have to register individual phases in rera? If yes then how about the common expenses to be considered as ?
9. The list of papers / documents required to form AIF?
10. Will existing lenders agree to release their first charge on asset?
11. While calculating net worth of the project do we take loan repayment in to consideration?
12. In cases of the Directors already involved in NCLT and DRT, what collateral will the Forum be asking for?
13. What is the time taken after application to get the fund in a stuck project ?
14. What is the benefit of this scheme?
15. Under which category does Pune fall into?
16. Are redevelopment projects also eligible?
17. While calculating net worth what is treatment of advance received from the customer?
18. How Much Interest would be charged on funding?
19. We have some stressed real estate projects in Kolkata with NPA status from Bank. Are they elegible?
20. Where to apply for this fund & How?
This session is specially designed for working professionals, including lawyers and chartered accountants working in the field of Transfer Pricing.
This session is specially designed for working professionals, including lawyers and chartered accountants working in the field of Transfer Pricing. The focus of the webinar is to give a clear understanding of Transfer Pricing basics; its scope and applicability as per the Indian Regulations as well as the OECD framework; and the concept of arm’s length range and multiple-year data. The webinar also touches upon the impact of the COVID environment on Transfer Pricing with suggestions for multinationals and the government to address the situation. The webinar also covers the topic of Transfer Pricing methods; the evolution of these methods in India and an in-depth analysis of the economics underlying these methods. The applicability, benefits, and limitations of the methods are explained at length with the help of examples and case studies that highlight the most contentious issues arising out of the application of these methods. Another essential topic- Transfer Pricing formulation is also covered in this webinar. From explaining the concept and rationale of having a Transfer Pricing policy; the webinar delves its ingredients, its implementation at the transaction level (macro and micro) in a multinational, supply chain management, the concept of significant people functions and intercompany agreements.
1. HO in China gives loans to the Project Office in India. Will this be covered under TP?
2. For CUP, It is almost impossible to get the External Comparable Data of the 3rd Party as no one will share its confidential financials. So, only Internal Comparable Data of the AE can be compared.
3. Is CUP the most preferable method as per OECD?
4. While checking TP of 2020, Whether comparable data of 2019 of other co can be used? As comparable data of same year may not be available while doing an audit for 2020
5. If there is no similar industry, what is the best method
6. If Raw material is supplied by Global Supplier in India whereby Contract with the supplier is negotiated by holding company Outside India, then such supplier will be considered as AE
7. The COVID disruption is predominantly in FY 2020-21. So the TP exercise of FY 2020-21 would go with the tested parties' FY 2019-20 in the normal course. So the TP exercise of FY 2021-22 would really be the impactful year from the angle of comparatives. Correct?
8. Sir, why do we generally test the party which has a low-risk profile? (XA over XB))
In this session, our Speaker Miraziz Makhamatzhanov will cover the following points related to the Legal and Taxation Aspects of Doing Bu
In this session, our Speaker Miraziz Makhamatzhanov will cover the following points related to the Legal and Taxation Aspects of Doing Business in UAE:
In this session, CA Paras Dawar will discuss the assessment of the cash deposits made during the demonetization period.
In this session, CA Raghuveer Poonia Ji will discuss the major points under the newly launched scheme under the Income Tax Act. He will cover the b
In this session, CA Raghuveer Poonia Ji will discuss the major points under the newly launched scheme under the Income Tax Act. He will cover the basic problems arising related to the scheme.
1.Whether TDS Default Notices are also covered in the Scheme?|
2. My question with regard to real estate sector, In case token amount for booking flat received from customer before Completion certificate received but Sales Agreement made after completion certificate received, whether GST is levied in that case ? If so than GST is to be levied only on advance received before completion certificate or on total consideration including receipt after completion certificate received?
3. If someone has not filed the appeal within time allowed for filing appeal but filed late i.e. after 31st january. Are such cases covered?
4. Please tell how to calculate disputed tax?
5. Do we require to calculate normal tax along with Re-computing?
6. Sir in A.O order he make addition without giving benefit section 54 in his sec 144 order in 148 (although it is time barred notice) case but we have file c.i.t appeal against amount..should we go in this scheme then?
7. Sir in case of the search under section 153A the limit is Rs 5 crore. Such Rs 5 crore shall be calculated for every 6 year or in total?
8. If 20% is already deposited then subsequent to it we have to deposit 80% balance demand or 100% & after that deposit will be refunded?
In this session CA Deepak Bhholusaria Ji has discussed the latest scheme under the Income-tax Act, Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme, 2020. Questi
In this session CA Deepak Bhholusaria Ji has discussed the latest scheme under the Income-tax Act, Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme, 2020.
1. If CIT(A) issued favourable order before 31.03.2020 and on 31.01.2020 is appeal is pending. Now can assessee can pay 50% of disputed tax to get relief?
2. Sir will this 31st March 2020 date be extended ? Because it is 9th March and the Scheme is not yet notified nor any Rules ?
3. Sir if the appeal was not filed as on 31st jan because order was not received, assessee came to know only when his bank received the notice for attachment? Can he go for Vibad se vishwas scheme?
4. Are Arbitration cases eligible?
5. Disputed tax covers interest u/s 234A,B,C?
6. Matter referred from ITAT to Transfer Pricing Officer. How will the disputed tax calculated?
7. While giving appeal effect will I be eligible to move rectification for calculating disputed tax demand?
8. An appeal has been filed last year in Mar,2019 and also deposited 10% of the disputed tax. Assessee has not received any letter in last one year. Whether he is still eligible fr this scheme?
9. If we opt for the scheme and the order of appellate forum is pending as on date of filing declaration which may be favourable is pending,then will we get benefit?
In this session, Suresh Wadhwa Ji will discuss on Handling of Notices u/s 143(1)(a)/139(9) of Income Tax Act, 1961. Questions aksed duri
In this session, Suresh Wadhwa Ji will discuss on Handling of Notices u/s 143(1)(a)/139(9) of Income Tax Act, 1961.
1. Can ITR Form be changed after defective notice?
2. I got the notice u/s 143 1(a) of ESIC disallowed please confirm what action i need to take?
3. If someone claims both HRA exemption & S 80GG deduction for rent paid in a FY but for different months and against different sources of income (HRA against salary income and 80GG against professional income with no overlap in claim period) – is this against the law. If not, can department disallow it in intimation u/s 143(1). If yes, how to object it and get a resolution?
4. What would happen if we file appeal against 143(1) and simultaneously file rectification and later rectification is approved. How to withdraw the appeal?
5. If TAR can be revised, do we have to revise ITR also if no impact on ITR?
6. How to revise tax audit report?
7. Sir, how much time will it take to process the return filled in response to sec 139(9) ?
The recently launched dispute resolution scheme viz. The Direct Tax Vivad Se Vishwas Bill, 2020 (Scheme), has garnered a lot of attention amongst t
The recently launched dispute resolution scheme viz. The Direct Tax Vivad Se Vishwas Bill, 2020 (Scheme), has garnered a lot of attention amongst taxpayers and also aroused interest in relation to some open issues. In this regard, the Central Board of Direct Taxes vide its Circular No. 7 dated 4 March 2020, has released frequently asked questions (FAQs) covering answers to 55 Questions to provide clarity on various aspects on the Scheme. The Online Forms are released on 17th March 2020. Considering the importance, Consultease invites you to a discussion over a webcast with CA Mehul Shah with a view to understand the key highlights from the FAQs, and discuss the open issues.
1. Whether this scheme cover outstanding demand under Sections 154 and 143(2). Rectification request filed but no action was taken by CPC. Can we settle the demand using this scheme?
2. Does specified date has got extended?
3. Sir if anyone received asst order but not appeal before 31st jan , can he go for this scheme?
4. Weather case remand back by ITAT to ITO is eligible for Vivadh to Vishwas Scheme?
5. In case appeal has been heard on 5th March by ITAT but order has not been received till date can I still avail the scheme if order is received in depts favor before 30th June ? If yes what are requirements / process ? Do i need to file appeal in High Court before availing scheme?
6. Can deposited tax amount be refunded if order is in favour of assesee?
7. Penalty U/s 271DA (1) read with 269ST covered under this scheme?
8. What if we have accepted two additions before CIT(A) and Three additions has been deleted by the CIT(A) and for one ground we are before ITAT?
9. Is there any REVISION available for filing Form No-01. While going to file form no-01 it asks original or revised. We have filed one Form no-01 on 21.03.2020(Form no-03 awaited). On checking the hard copy of receipted Form no-01( received vide ack receipt), we observed that some of the information properly filled while uploading the form but wrongly transmitted . For example in Part A- General information- INFORMATION RELATING TO ELIGIBILITY- We filled yes but in receipted hard copy the same in blank. Similarly in next row of option exercised by appellant we filled No but in hard copy recd it is blank. Similarly in PartF- Net amount payable/refundable correctly calculated by IT Site but in hard copy recd it is appearing in PartC - under Total payments against tax arrears. It seems there has been some technical glitches while uploading/filing Form no-01. If some one else faced the same please share the same and advise
10. Is FAQ support in case condonation file before CIT(A) and it is pending, whether this will be eligible for the scheme?
11. If an assessee wants to pay the disputed tax in this scheme, can they bring such disputed income in the books of accounts during the current year given that they are paying the taxes on that disputed income . *Example* - 2 Lac disputed tax is pending on the disputed income of 8 lac. can assess add such disputed income into his personal capital/bring such income in the books of account.
12. AO has already issued order and assessee already paid disputed tax but not paid disputed interest . Now recovery wing issued notice to recover disputed interest. Is this case eligible for scheme?
13. In case of appeal pending before CIT OR ITAT. Do one required to file proof of withdrawal of appeal in Form No.4 alongwith proof of payment?
14. In case AO made some addition on account of Capital Gain and increased income by Rs. 20 lakhs and issued demand. Net demand of tax on increased income is Rs. 3 lakhs . The AO mistakenly computed tax @ 15% treating as STCG on shares while in my case STCG was of sale of land. My appeal is pending against the Ass. order before the CIT(A). Now I want to opt VSV Scheme. I want to know , can the IT Authority rectify the tax computation for computing tax under tis scheme which was wrongly calculated and charged as per capital gain on sale of land or they have to accept the original demand even if it was wrong?
15. Sir, what happens case if the order has been rectified u/s 154. How we will fill the form in that case?
16. Sir in Part A “Option exercised by appellant “ - what needs to be selected ?
17. Actual return loss of 25L but after assessment their is profit of 60L. The carried forward loss of 25L allowed to set off with future year income?
18. Since the date has been extended than whether appeal filled after 31.01.2020 also covered under VSV scheme?
19. Returned income and addition u/s 68 made so tax charged u/s 115bbe and if we avail vsv then what is the disputed tax......it will be the tax computed in assessment order or the income computed on that income in normal course by adding interest u/s 234A,B & C?|
20. Is there any attachments allowed with the FORM 1?
21. We want to go for scheme but want payment of tax through adjustment of refund which has been already determined but has not been adjusted with any demand . Demand is outstanding for Ay 2012-13 ( determined u/s 148 in dec 19) and Ay 2016-17 ( determined in dec 17 regular assessment) Refund for Ay 2017-18 determined in Jan 20 but still not adjusted with any demand . we want to avail the scheme for Ay 2012-13 can we have this option or not and how?
22. What should be done if amount shown in letter of AO is less than tax calculated by the assessee?
23. What about belated filed appeal?
24. What about if appeal is filed after due date and condonation if filed?
25. My client's appeal for A.Y 13-14 is pending before tribunal and he don't want to take benefits of VSV. But penalty U/s 271(1)C is pending before CIT Appeal. Can he take benefits in VSV for penalty appeal?
26. Does VSV Cover Refund of Excess Tax Collected by the department on the case filed with CIT(A).
27. On assessment completed u/s 143(3) on 22/12/2019 income determined Rsxx.and Tax charged u/s 115 BBE. Tax chargeable in normal course on income of rs yy. If assesse intends to avail of the vivad se vishwas scheme 2020 as entire demand raised is disputed in appeal and no payment is made till this date What would be the Tax required to be Paid?
28. If i file the form now get its approval is it necessary to make the payment within 15 days or can we make the payment before June at any time?
29. If an addition is made for cash payment of Rs. 2cr for purchase of land. Then, can the value of land in books be increased by Rs.2 cr in books after paying tax in vvsv scheme?
30. My friend is NRI and got the notice and later on orders for Rs.12 lacs deposit in his account during demonitisation. he just come to that after login to income tax site now.Is there any option in vvs or other . He is NRI in that period also?
In this session, CA Rohit Kapoor has discussed the following points: -Understanding the Basis of Appeal before CIT -Compilation of Appeal Documents
In this session, CA Rohit Kapoor has discussed the following points: -Understanding the Basis of Appeal before CIT -Compilation of Appeal Documents (Ground, Facts, Condonation, Stay of Demand, etc.) -The procedure of CIT(A) -Important Points to Be Kept in Mind at the Time of Compilation of CIT(A) and Further Submissions.
1. Sir, is Order under sec. 170 is an appealable order?
2. 20% is demanded even though applied for Appeal, whether that is to be paid?
3. Is it compulosry to pay tax or 20% of tax before filing Appeal?
4. Sometimes TDS is not adjusted by AO while raising demand so whether rectification is to be applied?
5. Challan wil be 280 even in case of TDS appeal?
6. Which assessment year should be considered while depositing challan?
7. Department has raised demand of late fee u/s 234E on basis of one Gujarat HC judgement, assessee has filed the reply with reference of other HC Judgements but department has not responded and issue recovery notices, Can assessee file CIT Appeal? Go through writ petition ?
8. After filing appeal online, do we need to submit detailed facts?
9. What is difference between grounds on law and ground on merit, please explain by example?
10. Should refer judgment be relied upon in ground of appeal?
11. Sir How to Find Relevant case Orders from HC and SC ?
12. Other HC judgmentrs will have no value or just less value as compared to parent HC ?
13. Only jurisdictional HC case law is considered or other jurisdictional HC case law can be considered ?
14. Sir, when we goes to file on e portal, we find there limited words option. sir, is there any option to file appeal in detail?
15. Accounts transfer was considered as cash transfer, it's a ground on merit?
16. If assessment is made u/s 144, shall all evidences be counted as additional evidences?
17. Can a claim of deduction be made before CIT(A) if not made before AO ?
18. What we do when all submitted documents not considered by AO and passed order?
19. If assessee not apply stay against notice of demand then what happned?
20. Application under Rule 46A will be filed alongwith appeal or can be filed later?
21. Sir, is there any time limit to file stay of demand before Assessing Officer?
22. Is it necessary to get all documents notarised to be filed ?
23. Can CIT(A) deny condonation application?
24. What is the time limit for condonation of delay?
25. Can we file writ petition against the non acceptance of condonation of delay application?
26. If person is not aware about notices and assessment under e-roceeding portal and came to know about later on, can this be a reason to condanation?
27. How to deal section 144 cases in appeal? Client was not able to provide the documents at the time of assessment but now has every proof?
28. If CIT(A) denies condonation of delay then is this ground acceptable for appeal to ITAT?
29. Can we also appeal for waiver of Pre-Deposit ?
30. If hard copy order is received late via post then whether same can be mentioned as condonation of delay?
31. Whether 20% payment is compulsory?
32. Can an assessee file a stay of demand for the 20% of disputed demand to avoid undue hardship?
33. Sir, we could not filed stay of demand within 30 days before AO and AO is not pressuring us. What we have remedy now for filing of stay application?
34.. Whether stay of demand can be filled online?
35. Date of service of notice would be which date ? It's date when we receive order through post office or the date on which we receive it over mail?
36. If assessee has filed return under section 139 and also in response to notice u/s 148/142 then details of which ITR is to be given here?
37. While filing the form 35, if we enter the section wrong under which appeal is preferred. will it be a valid form or it will be rejected by CIT (A)?
38. How much is the appeal fee ?
39. Sir now a days orders are served on mail. So what'should be the date of service of order whether date on which order was uploaded or the date on which I check my E-mail?
40. 30 days for filling of appeal is counted from which date & whether national holiday is considered?
41. Why order of interest levy is not appellable?
42. Can we take additional ground during appeal?
43. Can cit appeal take any issue not covered in show cause notice u/s 263 by pcit?
44. I filed appeal of penalty as quantum appeal but details and documents filed correct what is the remedy whether the appeal will be accepted or rejected?
45. Sir, we could not filed demand stay application before AO with in 30 days due to lockdown. can we submitit before AO after the end of lockdown?
46. Whether date of receipt & date of filing of appeal will be counted in 30 days?
47. How will i knw appeal is accepted?
48. Is it compulsory to file manual appeal?
49. Till when 1st hearing of appeal be set?
50. Once appeal rejected, can we file fresh appeal again if time for appeal is available?
All the 59 case laws of SC, HC, NCLAT, and NCLT shall be briefly discussed along with tricks to remember the same. Those attending the webinar shal
All the 59 case laws of SC, HC, NCLAT, and NCLT shall be briefly discussed along with tricks to remember the same. Those attending the webinar shall be provided with the complete text of the case laws. Very useful for those appearing for Limited Insolvency examination.
1. If arbitration proceeding are going on then in within what time should the resolution be made.....is it 340 or 180 days?
Speaker will discuss various GST notifications issued on 3rd April 2020 providing various reliefs in form of interest, late fee, deferment subject
Speaker will discuss various GST notifications issued on 3rd April 2020 providing various reliefs in form of interest, late fee, deferment subject to certain conditions. Further, a brief discussion will also be made on the extension in foreign trade policy.
1. Sir my turnover is below 1.5 cr and I am monthly return filer, I want to know what is the due date of 3B for March 2020 as my turnover is below 1.5 cr.?
2. Sir i have an RCM liability of Rs. 90000 in March 2020 and RS 200000 other than RCM and I have accumulated GST Credit of Rs/ 20,00,000 and mu turnover is below 1.5 cr.,So can I file my GSTR-3B till June 2020?
The session for the Developers, Builders, Agents, Architects, Engineers, Lawyers Manufacturer Chartered Accountants, Company Secretary & Cost A
The session for the Developers, Builders, Agents, Architects, Engineers, Lawyers Manufacturer Chartered Accountants, Company Secretary & Cost Accountants) on “Impact of Corona Pandemic on Indian Economy and thereby triggering of Force Majeures ” Presentation and addressing your queries. Topic Coverage is as under: 1. Impacts on Real Estate Sector and Measures taken by the Government to provide relief to the Indian Real Estate Sector. 2. Impact on Manufacturing Industries. 3. Impact on EXIM Trade.
1. Please let us know if there are any relief packages offered by the state govt it the central government for the real estate projects who have obtained the CC but inventory is unsold?
2. What is the impact of force majeure on Commercial lease agreement?
3. Will RERA give extension to the projects due to covid-19 and lock down ?
4. What will happen to the real estate project which is already a delayed project?
5. Can rental towards warehouse be part of force majeure?
6. Can a Bank ask to provide the documents regarding renewal of credit facilities forcefully during lockdown period due to Covid-19?
7. What if an agreement don't have force majeure clause?
8. Whether force majerue clause is necessary in Agreement. Whether without having in agreement, can we give notice under this clause?
9. What is difference of forece majure clause in Rent agreement/Lease agreement/Leave and license agreement?
10. Will it become harsh to indian govt to recall previous economy?
11. For new enterprenuers will it be benficial to start?|
12. If I have bought a flat in builder's project and already getting delay possession penalty, how will it impact the things and for how long?
13. Bank is my tenant. will the force majour apply as the bank is open?
14. I just got a new property in rent one month ago and my construction work was going on and I don’t have this clause in contract will this help me in any way?
15. What if there is no force majure clause? Section 56 of indian contract act will come into play?
16. How we will be able to get an extention for our project as RERA is not considering NGT ban as force measure?
17. What happens in case lessee is doing business activity from leased premises and even sending notice to lessor showing intention not to pay rent or revenge sharing for extended period after lockdown?
18. Will it increase time barred limit under contract act?
19. I am buyer of a flat and due to Covid-19 my business is hampered badly so can I ask builder to cancel my unit in the project and refund the money, as force mejure is applicable for me also as a customer?
20. Please advise...if we have received the CC in January 3rd..the same has been informed to the buyers... possession letter has also been issued to take the possession by 14th Feb...but till date none of them have made the balance payment till date and they have not exected the registry. What steps can I take?
21. Whether rent payment of only locked down period may be covered or after shock period of 30 days /60 days may be covered for non payment of rent?
22. All the corporate rental clients are issuing letters for waiver of rent for 3 months against Force Mejure Clause. What should be our reply?
23. How this FM will work for Lease Agreements to pay the rent for this particular period?
24. Is the benefit available to the assessee on LTCG Claim ?
25. How can we claim extra expenditure due to higher cost after opening of lock down even though we get extension through force majeure?
In this session, CA Rajat Mohan will discuss disruption caused by the COVID-19 in the GST. We appreciate the government for undertaking proactive a
In this session, CA Rajat Mohan will discuss disruption caused by the COVID-19 in the GST. We appreciate the government for undertaking proactive and fast track measures to combat the impact of pandemic COVID-19 on the economy, trade, and industry. Under the dynamic leadership of Hon'ble Finance Minister, Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman we will combat the impact of pandemic COVID-19 on India's economy, trade, and industry and the economy will sooner than later resume its potential growth trajectory. In this session, we will highlighted key impact areas that must be considered by your organization. This will not only assist you in navigating through this critical time but also help you develop a pragmatic approach in responding to the ensuing economic precariousness and help you build a resilient business enterprise. Using this document would help you contemplate the tax positions that need to be relooked into from the prism of COVID. We would cover important topics like deep discount, revision of prices, deficiency in services, returns of goods, cancellation of contracts, merchant exporters would be some of the topics to be discussed in detail.
1. Sir what is difference between trading and traders?
2. Whether we should always issue a credit note for discount or rate difference on basic as supplier never agreed on this?
3. Can we adjust gst on advance of services with other invoice in GST return?
4. Sir, we have followed SOP on soft copy, like we have get it approved over email from quality team, project team etc and approval from concerned person for booking expense. Can we claim input in March or book expense in march and take input in later months?
5. Sir if our supplier filed his GSTR-1 then can we take input tax credit?
After the first session, CS Vinit Nagar will discuss the provisions related to Jurisdiction of NCLT under the Companies Act, 2013 further.&nbs
After the first session, CS Vinit Nagar will discuss the provisions related to Jurisdiction of NCLT under the Companies Act, 2013 further. The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) is an effective mechanism provided under the Companies Act, 2013 for the speedy disposal of the matters pertaining to Shareholders & Management Disputes, Compromise & Arrangements, Merger & Amalgamation, Class actions suits, reopening of accounts, protection of the rights of shareholders, depositors, debenture holders and preference shareholders etc. NCLT is an exclusive Tribunal which is equipped with all the powers which was earlier available with Company Law Board and High Court under era of the Companies Act, 1956.
1. Now the limit is Rs.1Crore how small investors are going to get benefit in case a company fails to pay interest or deposit on maturity?
2. Give a brief summary of sections relevant for approaching NCLT in case of difficulty?
3. There is one Appellate Authority and it is in Delhi, so for an appeal a company has to move application in Delhi only?
4. Prayer u/s 131 should be extended to what?
5. How many members or shareholders can file an application for removal of auditor or for restricng him to attend meeting?
In this session, CS Vinit Nagar will discuss the provisions related to the loan to directors under the Companies Act. Provision of the Companies Ac
In this session, CS Vinit Nagar will discuss the provisions related to the loan to directors under the Companies Act. Provision of the Companies Act which has been diverted from complete prohibition to now certain restrictions with new flexibility & exemptions to certain categories of companies.
1. What about Related party of director?
2. Can a private company provide loan to a public compnay in which there are common director?
3. Can company give loan to another company in which no directors are commom?
4. Can a company incorporated in India having a company abroad can give loan with same board of directors to any director ?
5. Banker has take over loan on Director Property and give loan to Company as wall director. and director loan amount show as advance to director, is it violation of section 185?
6. Can inter-corporate loan is allowed between two private company?
7. If loan given by acompany whose shareholders having stake more than 20% also having shareholding of loanee company by more than 20%, can a company give loan to B company?
8. What about Related party of director......can loan be given?
9. In case of inter corporate loan between two private company. Can it be interest free loan?
10. U/s 186 (2) is there any way to increase the limit?
11. If companies majority shareholders are directors then they can take loan easily and limit of 186(2) can be easily breaked?
In this session, CS Vinit Nagar will discuss the provisions related to Jurisdiction of NCLT under the Companies Act, 2013. The National Company Law
In this session, CS Vinit Nagar will discuss the provisions related to Jurisdiction of NCLT under the Companies Act, 2013. The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) is an effective mechanism provided under the Companies Act, 2013 for the speedy disposal of the matters pertaining to Shareholders & Management Disputes, Compromise & Arrangements, Merger & Amalgamation, Class actions suits, reopening of accounts, protection of the rights of shareholders, depositors, debenture holders and preference shareholders etc. NCLT is an exclusive Tribunal which is equipped with all the powers which was earlier available with Company Law Board and High Court under ear of the Companies Act, 1956.
1. Sir can we file form of increasing authorised capital after receiving share application money?
2. But we have received application money in nov. and we have filed the autohrised capital form after nov...board approval received before invitation?
In this Session, DR. M.K. Bhatt will discuss the major issues in the taxability of the charitable institutions. There are various confusions faced
In this Session, DR. M.K. Bhatt will discuss the major issues in the taxability of the charitable institutions. There are various confusions faced by the professionals while handling the taxation of a charitable institution. We will try to resolve the queries and problems faced by the professionals.
1. Respected Sir, One query wrt registered charity family trust - One of the Main trustee would like to invest in Insurance company ( out of his source of income) and later on assign the same policy to Trust ; and monthly income that flow from that policy will be directly credited to trust by Insurance company. ( insurance company agreed for this ) And the amounts will be utilized for trust objectives only ; my query in this regard is a) will that monthly amounts received by trust from insurance company is taxable in whose hands? b) or will it fall under the concept of property held under trust to utilise the proceeds for its basic objectives? and can be claimed as money utilised for the charitable activities of the said trust c) will in any way Section 13 will come into play? . Kindly suggest . Thanking you in advance - Gupta B gullapudi
2. What is covered under advancement of any other object of general public utility?
3. A 12A registered organization receives rent from property of Rs. 20 lacs which amounts to 90% of total receipt. Is there any restriction on such income?
4. Sir what will be the position if thr application for registration moved in form no 56D is rejected. Will it amount to cancellation?
5. Whether corpus donation can be used for application of object clause?
6. Whether religious Trust and charitable trust can be registerd us 12AB and 80G?
7. A 12AA registered trust taking care of old age persons receives amount in its hundi anonymously. Is it fully taxable > 100000 at MMR?
8. Sir what is procedure of provisional registration...same 10A 10G or different forms are there?
9. Sir, after filling form 10, is there any time limit to use the income which we kept as set apart?
10. If a trust is charitable engaged in educational activity. It receives donation for construction of school building and school is not registered or approved in I Tax Act. Whether donation recd shall be exempt ?
11. Is there any amendment in section 80G registration procedure?
12. Trust jo 12AA me na ho to basic exemption milege ?
13. Sir, if a trust is registered under section 12AA (medical purpose), it does not have any income in the whole previous year other than FD interest income of 47 lakhs. Question is, can that trust take exemption of 10(23C) or is 85% application mandatory?
14. Sir, In case where we have applied for appllication u/s 12AA in case of a charitable institution which is pending, do we have to apply again after 1.10.2020 or it will get automatically transferred?
15. How much donation for construction can be received in Cash ?
16. What does income mean while computing charitable institution income?
17. Sir application has been made in month of March 2020 for registration under section 12. what will be status of the application?
18. Sports association collecting fees whether shall come under 6th Limb and shall be treated as carrying on business?
19. If a trust is charitable engaged in educational activity. It receives donation for construction of school building and school is not registered or approved in I Tax Act. Whether donation recd shall be exempt ? Trust has not commenced classes since building under construction.
20. How to compute business income here?
21. If any capital expenditure is incurred exceeding rs. 10000 then whether it will be governed under the provisions of sec 40A(3)?
22. Sir, we have to apply for exemption registration of a new charitable institution, should we wait till 1.10.2020?
23. Sir, what is corpus and non corpus fund to be filled in the IT form?
24. Amount accumulated by filing form no. 10 for five years. Can the said period of 5 years be extended at the end of 5 years?
25. How to carry forward excess expense of application, if ITR form does not give separate box?
In this session, CA Abhishek Raja Ram will discuss the Fiscal Assistance Package for MSME. CA Abhishek Raja Ram would be discussing on the followin
In this session, CA Abhishek Raja Ram will discuss the Fiscal Assistance Package for MSME. CA Abhishek Raja Ram would be discussing on the following few points: What is the meaning of MSME Can Trader be considered as MSME What is change in definition How you can avail loan Other relevant Taxation Reforms How Liquidity would be increased in the hands of MSME
1. Are traders elegible for msme benefits?
2. Sir, there are a lot of businessman who are manufacturing and supplying boughtout items....So they are eligible or not?
3. Traders dealing in hardware goods having no manufacturing and no service, whether Elegible for Msme?
4. What if investment is more than micro category but turnover is less then what would be the category sir? Like investment is 10 crore and turnover is 70 crore then in which category we would fall?
5. Whether Chartered Accountants fIrms are Msme?
6. Please also cover what should we do for registering as a Msme or what is the process of getting Msme Registeration?
7. What service provider need to fill in form?
8. Sometimes assets are more than 10 yrs old,it is not possible to get original cost, then what to do?
9. At the time of filing of form what is location plant for service provider?
10. Whether trading firms are eligible?
11. Are there any compliance like returns after registration as MSME?
12. Can Petroleum outlet register for Udyog Aadhar?
13. Is only uam will be sufficient for Msme or do we need any other registeration?
14. Are we eligible, if we register now for msme?
15. Sir are there any disadvantages of registration as MSME? I am asking this because most of the MSMEs in India are not registered.
16. 94120 is the NIC code for CA firm? am I right
17. After getting online uam, whether we should go to any office for registering the same or follow more process?
18. Trading 95% services 5%, msme registration posssible?
19. Eligibility if outstanding loan is nil as on 29/2?
20. Why this registration is only for existing business units...? Likewise it will not encourage new business units
21. Sir new start up will get loan or not?
22. Sir, this scheme is up to 31st oct 2020? Bank is providing loans now?
23. Sir can any running bussiness can get 20% or it must be MSME?
24. Sir, whether a retailer can get registration?
25. Fresh loan is having some schemes for Msme?
26. Are private banks also providing it?
27. Whether baker selling wholesale as well as his retail shop apply for msme schemes. he is a manufacturer and retailer?
28. Sir new Start up can get the loan?
29. Banks are not comfortable giving collateral free loan, What to do?
30. Fees for cgtsme?
31. Whether collateral free loan is compulsorily done under cgtsme by banks because cgtsme has a fees?
32. How to get electricity benefits?
33. Are bus operators eligible for Udyog Aadhar?
34. What about hoteliers? Can they apply for loan under MSME?
35. Collateral free loan. Is it necessarily falling for cgtsme?
36. Sir What about Multi Modal Logistics Sector Where Amount Due is above 2 Cr from the market?
37. Sir has the government announced liqidity measure/loans to the retailers, under the COVID package?
38. Sir is there some Criteria for loan Amount like capital employed or Sales?
39. Any idea about interest rate?
40. Is this scheme beneficial now..? As there is less cashflow in the economy.
41. What are the benefits to customer if one buy from msme?
42. Is there any scheme through which we can get guarantee from msme and get loans?
In this Session, CA Anuruddh Tiwari will have a discussion on Economic Package And Other Developments in MSME Sector, Covering: Revised Definition
In this Session, CA Anuruddh Tiwari will have a discussion on Economic Package And Other Developments in MSME Sector, Covering: Revised Definition of MSME Benefits to MSME Registration Procedure Various Practical aspects/questions like whether a Trader would be eligible for MSME registration. Discussion on Collateral Free loans. New Opportunities for Professionals
1. What are the benefits to those MSME who have not taken any loan till now but now want to take loan?
2. What benefits received in msme, and how to approach to take loan from bank?
3. Anything from this package for NPA in form of credit cards or small loan?
4. How to become a enterpruner just because govt providing loans elaborate?
5. In case of New loan under MSME what are the reqirement to be followed?
6. If my investmeny is less than 1 cr and turnover is more than 100 cr then what will be my status?
7. Sir, tax holiday benefit is also there right? Or it is only for Startup company?
8. What compliance exemption areavailable to MSME in Income Tax and GST?.
9. Msme having certificate, still company is not paying dues within 45 days. what action you can take?
10. Can a trader apply for MSME?
11. Is single registration on national level or it is on state level?
12. Can you please let us know the process of reimbursement for ISO certification, and what is the time limit for the same?
13. Can a CA firm register as MSME?
14. Can a new registered MSME get loan without any collateral security?
15. Can Personal land at residential area be used for establishing MSME or we have to acquire land at industrial area of city?
16. Sir, How CA will certify without any documents?
17. Exception in case of moter vehicle?
18. What if someone is trader as well as manufacturer?
19. Job wok ke liye kaunsa NIC code lenge?
20. Trader and commission agent and commission income is not material can he apply?
21. Sir in case of company or partnership firm whose aadhar is to be used?
22. Their is no location of plant in case of service provider. What we need to file at the point of registration?
23. What are the concessions available in case of Electricity Bill. and how can it be availed?
24. Should proprietor apply for Aadhar in Business Name?
25. Sir, which bank account to be mentioned for Udhyog Adhar. Banker asks first to provide Udhyog adhar for opening account. And Udhyog Adhar asks for bank account for registration?
26. Weather Transporter are eligible for MSME Registration, If yes what will be value of Plant & Machinery /Equipments?
27. Can director's details in msme registration be changed?
28. For 5 years old proprietor business, which date needs to be entered at time of registration?
29. Is Udhyog Aadhaar Certificate or NSIC Certificate are different things?
30. What is difference between traders and trading?
31. Equipment ki defination kya hai?
32. How to change DOB in Adhaar?
33. Can a ayurvedic clinic apply as msme service provider?
34. New Msme ko loan kitna milega?
35. Is landlord eligible for giving properties on rent?
36. Can I use residential land for distributorship warehouse?
37. MSME had loan from Multi state scheduled co-op bank and NPA and the said banker denied to provide assistance is it correct?
38. What is maximum loan given to any individual, what is the year limit to repayment of loan?
39. Can we change director details in udhyog aadhar registration?
40. What are the benefits to new MSME?
41. What is trade discounting option?
42. Is there any official documents which contains details of banks from which loans can be obtained?
43. What is present Bank Rate?
44. What are loan facility to new MSME?
45. What is RBI Bank Rate?
In this session, CA Nitin Kanwar will Discuss the overview of International Taxation including the Tie Breaker test, Taxation FTS, Royalty, Busines
In this session, CA Nitin Kanwar will Discuss the overview of International Taxation including the Tie Breaker test, Taxation FTS, Royalty, Business Income, and other relevant issues for deduction of tax u/s 195.
1. Is TDS on domain charges from Go daddy applicable?
2. I am non resident citizen of India and because of emplyment I have been in US since 2018.I have self occupied HP in India besides interest on NRO and NRE acount.How this income shall be considered in India and US?
3. I pay life insurance policy from my NRO account whether I shall get dedcution u/s 80c from my Indian income?
4. If I transfer amount from NRO to NRE account in 15CA/CB remmitter and remitte is same.If income from forign souces(say salary savings) is transferred to Indian whether any taxa liability arises and any complinace to be done under FEMA and IT Return when the staus is non resident?
5. Travelling expenses paid to non resident who provided technical service in officiating as chief referee and the amount remitted alongwith consultancy fees. Whether TDS is dedcutible and if so what amount be considered u/s 195?
6. Is TDS applicable on foreign software subscription?
7. Whether TDS to be deducted u/s.195 on payment basis or on accrual basis?
8. Expat coming to India for providing technical service in india and they do not charge anything, but these visit of different Expat considered as PE of foreign co where individual expat is living in india just for 30 days but in aggregate its more than 365 taken to gether for all expant visit?
9. Bill booked in Feb 2020 but payment made in May 2020, when to deduct TDS u/s.195 or TDS as per DTAA?
10. Do we check residence status for each transaction or at end of financial year?
11. TRC if period of validity not mentioned, what is validity period i.e. calender year or financial year?
In this Session, CA Nitin Kanwar will discuss the impact of the MLI (Effective from 01st April 2020) on section 195 & on the issuance of 15CA a
In this Session, CA Nitin Kanwar will discuss the impact of the MLI (Effective from 01st April 2020) on section 195 & on the issuance of 15CA and/or 15CB.
1. Please explain the concept of later will apply?
2. Can there be any situation where an DTAA overrides DTAA?
3. In india, we have only WHT then what would be the entry into effect for taxability of PE in India?
4. Whether we have to read MLI for each country separately as we read DTAA?
5. Where MLI available for all country on IT site?
6. How will a MLI signed between 2 countries, impact bilateral APA signed between the same 2 countries?
7. Dear Sir, If we are not deducting TDS based on DIT relief certificate u/s 197 non deduction of TDS issued for the FY 2019-20 by ITD. Further ITD has issued press release that said certificate will be vaild till 30 .06.2020 . Still we have to look MLI ? form 01.04.2020.
8. TDS to be deducted on domain charges from GOdaddy.com? is it royalty or business income?
9. Which book you recommend to read with Sec195, DTAA & MLI?
- Professionals practicing in any stream of taxation, finance, litigation
- Practicing professionals handling multiple streams in one firm. It will cater to all areas.
- It can be used to groom and train the staff easily so that you can focus on the execution of top business.
- MSME business owners who need to handle their own taxes and compliances. It will help them in understanding their liabilities and will help them, where they need a professional's help.
- Students, freshers who are starting their professional journey.
Q.1 What is CEUU?
CEUU is an annual package for practicing CA's, CS's, CMA's, Advocates, and other tax practitioners. We consult webinars on all relevant topics related to taxation, finance, companies Act, and other areas relevant for practice. It is also relevant for corporates as they can upgrade their employees for the latest changes in various statutes.
Q.2 How we can take its membership?
You can simply click on the buy course and pay online. Once you make the payment, you can get access to all recorded videos and also live webinars in the coming period.
Q.3 How can I raise my queries?
You can raise your queries in the following two ways:
- During the live webinar: You can ask your question during the live webinar. You can type in the QA or you can raise a hand to speak.
- After the webinar, while watching the recording at CE dashboard: here is a chat window at our dashboard. You can push your question using that window also. But in this case reply from the expert is dependent on the availability of time.
Q. 4 How many webinars are covered in this membership?
We trace the latest updates and issues. Then we plan a webinar to cover them. During the tenure of one year, we commit at least 50 webinars. But the actual number is even more than that.
Q.5 Whether there is any restriction on the number of views?
There is no such restriction. You can watch the videos as many times as you need.
- Webinars on every relevant issue, as and when it arises.
- Even if you miss the webinar, recording of the same will be available.
- Experts of the field will handhold you.
- Live demos will be there for procedural /practical issues.
- Relevant formats and other resources will also be made available.
Various resources and PPT's to make it easy to understand. Even when the webinar is over you can access the videos and resources on your dashboard.
Following areas will be covered.
- Income tax including transfer pricing and international taxation- Consulting and litigation
- GST and customs including SEZ - both consulting and litigation
- IFST, Ind AS
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code(IBC).
- Benami Property Act.
- Industry-wise analysis
- impact of various amendments and newly introduced provisions
- on-screen demos for new filings introduced
- impact analysis of various introductions into various statutes.
Good topic taken up. Very useful for beginners and from knowledge point of view.