It is hard to keep updates of daily changing provisions. Company Act introduced new forms, GST changed every day, Income tax had a new headache every now and then. Apart from that requirement of financial reporting needed a detailed brainstorming. Considering all these issues we came up with this idea to start a webinar series to capture all professional issues as and when they arise. The series will cover all major issues related to various fields. Experts will cover all those issues, handhold and guide for their resolution. Wherever required live demos and practical query resolution will also be added. These webinars will be available as a recording also.
Audit & Accounts for F.Y 2018-19 are to be finalized by September’2019, GST Audit for F.Y 2018-19 has to be done by December 2019. Does this mean th
Audit & Accounts for F.Y 2018-19 are to be finalized by September’2019, GST Audit for F.Y 2018-19 has to be done by December 2019. Does this mean there are no requirements to verify the GST compliance while finalizing accounts & audit in September 2019? GST compliance has to be reviewed while finalizing the accounts & audit is September 2019. This course is all about why GST compliance review is required even before GST audit, what review is required to be done, what approaches has to be adopted and precautions? What is the responsibility of Tax/Statutory Auditor for GST Compliance?Read more
We will discuss the various aspects of Export refund under GST by CA Archan Jain. In which we will be able to know the eligibility and the related con
We will discuss the various aspects of Export refund under GST by CA Archan Jain. In which we will be able to know the eligibility and the related conditions for the refund.Read more
Sabka Vishwas(Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme), 2019 is discussed by CA Bimal Jain. In this video all the practical issues will be covered with its s
Sabka Vishwas(Legacy Dispute Resolution Scheme), 2019 is discussed by CA Bimal Jain. In this video all the practical issues will be covered with its solution, which include eligibility and coverage of the SVLDRS.Read more
- Professionals practicing in any stream of taxation, finance, litigation
- Practicing professionals handling multiple streams in one firm. It will cater to all areas.
- It can be used to groom and train the staff easily so that you can focus on the execution of top business.
- MSME business owners who need to handle their own taxes and compliances. It will help them in understanding their liabilities and will help them, where they need a professional's help.
- Students, freshers who are starting their professional journey.
- Webinars on every relevant issue, as and when it arises.
- Even if you miss the webinar, recording of the same will be available.
- Experts of the field will handhold you.
- Live demos will be there for procedural /practical issues.
- Relevant formats and other resources will also be made available.
Various resources and PPT's to make it easy to understand. Even when the webinar is over you can access the videos and resources on your dashboard.
Following areas will be covered.
- Income tax including transfer pricing and international taxation- Consulting and litigation
- GST and customs including SEZ - both consulting and litigation
- IFST, Ind AS
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code(IBC).
- Benami Property Act.
- Industry-wise analysis
- impact of various amendments and newly introduced provisions
- on-screen demos for new filings introduced
- impact analysis of various introductions into various statutes.