1. Changes in the New Labour Codes vis-a-vis the earlier Labour Laws
2. Analysis of Wage Code, Social Security Code, Industrial Relations Codes & OSH Code
3. Implementation Module of Labour Codes in Organisations
4. Impact on Profitability of Organisations and CTC of Employees by the implementation of Labour Codes
5. Discussion of Sample HR Documents to be implemented during Labour Code Implementation
Vivek Jalan, from Tax Connect, is a Chartered Accountant & a qualified L.LM & LL.B. He is The Chairman of The Ease of Doing Business Committee therein. He is a member of The Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)- Economic Affairs & Taxation Committee. He is the Member of The Consultative Committee of The Commissioner of SGST. He is also The Member of The Regional Advisory Committee of The Chief Commissioner of CGST. He is advising Large MNCs, PSUs & PAN India Organizations in GST & Income Tax and has offices in Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai & now Surat. He is a regular Columnist and guest expert in Economic Times, Times of India, Dalal Street Journal, Money Control, Live mint, CNBC, Hindustan Times, Zee Business, Financial Express, other dailies, and business magazines like Business Today, etc. He is also a guest expert on Taxation matters in All India Radio and other media platforms. He is the Editor of Weekly Bulletin TAX CONNECT, a publication on Indirect Taxes and Direct Taxes which reaches more than 70000 professionals.
Very informative and lucidly presented....clarity embedded in content ...need of an hour ..high priority topic