Sign In

All QuestionsCategory: GST CompliancesGST casual taxable person query
Anshul Vohra asked 4 years ago

GST casual taxable person query

Hi this is anshul vohra from amritsar.
I have a question regarding gst law. I have some gst clients who are registered in punjab. They are small time jwellers who manufactures small gold jwellery items like nose pins / ear rings e.t.c and then they go to other states to sell these items to retailers. Before moving from punjab they dont know who will buy and how much they will buy. So what are the provisions for them, so that they can move with their stock in other states safely without any legal hurdel.
Anshul Vohra,
WhiteCells Consultancy Service

Answer the question
1 Answers
Profile photo of CA Shafaly GirdharwalCA Shafaly Girdharwal answered 4 years ago

They will have to take a registration of Casual taxable person…otherwise they will not be able to move to other state with goods