Annual Membership

Sign In

Browse By

All QuestionsCategory: GST CompliancesTax Depsoited Extra
Profile photo of Utkarsh GoyalUtkarsh Goyal asked 5 months ago

Tax Depsoited Extra

Dear Concern,
By mistake while we were filing GSTR 3B we filed tax more than actual.
Eg my tax was 472881 and we filed it as 4772881 due to a typing error.
I did not make cash payment of tax, as I had  input tax credit available.
I have filed RFD-1 but I am not getting a refund due to which My ITC is shortfalling now and I will have to make cash payment.
What are the provisions and compliances I need to do to correct this error.

Answer the question
1 Answers
Profile photo of Consultease AdministratorConsultease Administrator answered 5 months ago

You should get in touch with the department with physical documents for processing of the refund. Also you can show less tax liability in next month’s return if you are unable to get a refund. e.g. if your liability for the next month is Rs. 200000 show it 1 rs and adjust the last overpayment. File your GSTR 1 correctly.