MSME Registration at Udyam Portal is Child’s Play Now
MSME Registration at Udyam Portal Step by Step instructions
- Fully online system-Aadhaar OTP based
- No documents need to be uploaded
- No official Fees | No hidden Charges | No Bribe
- On Submission, instant registration no.
A certificate will be issued-
▪ In case of applicants who have not filed income tax returns and no registration in GST
Instant Certificate on submission with self-declaration of investment and turnover. The turnover related figures of such enterprise which do not have PAN will be considered on self-declaration basis for a period up to 31st March 2021 and
thereafter, PAN and GSTIN shall be mandatory.
▪ In case of applicants who have filed income tax returns and having registration in GST
Registration Number will be given on submission and certificate will be issued after verification of Investment details from Income Tax Portal & Turnover details from GST Portal.
MSME Registration – Role of CA Community
▪ Aadhaar number is a must.
▪ OTP based system
▪ The Aadhaar number shall be of:-
a) The proprietor in the case of a proprietorship firm.
b) Managing Partner in the case of a partnership firm
c) Karta in the case of a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF).
d) Authorized Signatory in case of Company or LLP or a Cooperative Society or a Society or a Trust.
[If your mobile & Aadhaar is not linked than first link it by visiting Aadhaar portal]
“Use Mozilla Firefox internet explorer only, on other explorers you will face lots of errors/Technical issues”
▪ Visit Udyam website https://www.udyogaadhaar.gov.in or click here
▪ This window will be opened.
▪ Fill Aadhaar & name of Proprietor in the case of a proprietorship firm, Aadhar & name of Managing partner in the case of a partnership firm, Aadhar & name of Karta in the case of a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) or Aadhar & name of
Authorized Signatory in case of Company or LLP or a Cooperative Society or a Society or a Trust.
▪ Click the last button “Validate & Generate OTP”
On clicking button “Validate & Generate OTP”, you will receive OTP at linked mobile with Aadhaar & below screen will appear-
Fill OTP and click validate
It will validate OTP instantly
Once Aadhaar verified, it will show Aadhaar verified successfully and this window will appear-
Select the type of organization and enter “ORGANIZATION” PAN (If have) and click “PAN validate”.
On PAN validation from Income Tax Portal, the below window will appear and the name of the PAN holder will display automatically which will be locked and cannot be changed.
Fill the details and scroll down.
Details in point 11 will be verified & picked up by system from the GST portal on the basis of given PAN No. If you are not having PAN than it will be filled manually by you. These details can not be altered if picked by the system from the GST portal.
In point 13, give your office details, this will be matched as per point 12 or if you have different addresses than it will remain as it is.
In point 14 & 15, fill basic details as asked
In Point 16 to 18 fill basic details as asked. In point 18, you can select NIC code as per the dropped down list given.
Details in points 20 & 21 will be verified and picked up from Income Tax Portal & GST Portal on the basis of PAN. These fields are protected and cannot be altered.
Point 22 and 23 can be in YES.
Once all details filed, below the last window will appear to ask for Aadhar OTP again sent on your mobile. Fill the OTP and click “Final Submit”
On final submission, the system will generate you Udyam-MSME registration number and below screen will appear-
This screen will appear at last and you can save it or print it.
As mentioned above, on verification of registration process(Turnover details from GST portal, if registered & Investment details from Income Tax portal if having PAN), classification of your enterprises into Micro, small or medium will be decided by system and certificate for registration will be generated. Once all done, the certificate can be downloaded from the portal using the registration number. The same will be sent on mail also.
An enterprise shall be classified as a micro, small or medium enterprise based on the following criteria, namely: —
• a micro-enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed one crore rupees and turnover does not exceed five crore rupees
• a small enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed ten crore rupees and turnover does not exceed fifty crore rupees and
• a medium enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed fifty crore rupees and turnover does not exceed two hundred and fifty crore rupees.