List of documents for DVAT dealers
Enrolment for DVAT dealers to start from 16th December 2016
Enrollment process for DVAT dealers to be starting from 16/12/2016 till 31/12/2016. Here I have compiled the basic requirements for the GST enrolment by Dvat dealers. It is advisable that thy should compile all these documents in advance. Dvat GST enrolment is online only. You can access your first time login and password from Delhi VAT department. After the first time login you can change your login and password. Then you are required to upload all documents and fill information required. Once all details are filled click on submit. After clicking on submit it will save your application then click on register DSC. After registration of DSC you can click on submit with Digital signature. Your application will be submitted and enrolment process will be completed. An ARN will be generated for future reference.
*Documents Required For GST Registration*
1. PAN Card of business entity
– partnership firm
2. Proof of constitution
– Partnership deed
– Certificate of incorporation. in case of company
3. Proof of Place of business and additional place of business.
– house tax receipt
– electricity bill
4. Bank statement showing name of account holder, MICR code, IFSC code and Bank Branch details.
5. Authorised signatory details
– List of Partners with their identity and address proofs.
– List of Directors with their identity and address proofs.
– PAN card
– ADHAAR card
– voter card/driving license
– DIN of directors
6. Photograph of the Authorised signatory
– Karta in HUF.
– Partner in Partnership Firm.
– MD in case of company.
7. Copy of registration certificates
– Service Tax Registration No.
– Central Excise Number
– IEC Number.
Scan and upload all the documents.
There is a format for authorised signatory. That format is available here.
CBEC has started a helpdesk for the queries related to GST.
A new CBEC GST helpdesk called *CBEC Mitra* is started with an Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
This help desk (started yesterday) is operational 24×7.
The helpdesk number is:
*1800 1200 232*
Recieve the most important tips and updates
Absolutely Free! Unsubscribe anytime.
We adhere 100% to the no-spam policy.