Documents Required For GST Registration
Dear GST migrants process for registration has been already started by GSTIN. The most important thing you will need to know is the list of documents Required For GST Registration. This is advisable to keep the list of documents Required For GST Registration in mind and compile all necessary documents in advance. There will be no offline mode of registration. You need to compile everything in soft copy. Fist step for GST registration will be your Adhaar updation. In this post I will cover
-The Procedure for Adhaar updation
-Documents Required For GST Registration
First let me start with Adhaar updation:
– Check aadhaar centre near you online.
– Download Aadhaar Updation Form online from NSDL site.
– Visit to facitilation centre is must. Take along with you -:
-valid email id
Now let me give you a list of documents required for GST registration:
1. PAN Card of business entity
– partnership firm
2. Proof of constitution
– Partnership deed
– Certificate of incorporation. in case of company
3. Proof of Place of business and additional place of business.
– house tax receipt
– electricity bill
4. Bank statement showing name of account holder, MICR code, IFSC code and Bank Branch details.
5. Authorised signatory details
– List of Partners with their identity and address proofs.
– List of Directors with their identity and address proofs.
– PAN card
– ADHAAR card
– voter card/driving license
– DIN of directors
6. Photograph of the Authorised signatory
– Karta in HUF.
– Partner in Partnership Firm.
– MD in case of company.
7. Copy of registration certificates
– Service Tax Registration No.
– Central Excise Number
– IEC Number.
Hope this post will help you in process of GST registration. GSTIN has already started the process. You can ask any question or query here in comments. The enrolment for north Indian states will start on 16th December 2016.
Recieve the most important tips and updates
Absolutely Free! Unsubscribe anytime.
We adhere 100% to the no-spam policy.