Launch of e-Office in Nhava Sheva–III Commissionerate, JNCH
Public Notice No. 106/2020
Sub:-Launch of e-Office in Nhava Sheva–III Commissionerate, JNCH – reg.
E-Office, an Application developed by the National Informatics Centre, Govt. of India, to carry out office work electronically, has been launched in Nhava Sheva–III Commissionerate, JNCH. This Application is designed to establish a paperless environment in this office, increase efficiency, transparency, effectiveness, convenience, and accountability and for better services.
2. Stakeholders are encouraged to utilize electronic means of communication with the Nhava Sheva–III Commissionerate, JNCH. Since the e-Office application requires PDF files, it would be convenient if letters sent to the NS-III by electronic means are in PDF format and better if they are in searchable mode. The stakeholders are also requested to mention the mobile number and email in the communications so as to receive the Diary Number allotted to the communication. This can be used as a reference for future communication.
3. In this regard, it is informed that the designated E-mail id may be used for official communication.
4. Difficulties faced or suggestions, if any, may be brought to the notice of the undersigned.
(S. K. VIMALANATHAN)
Commissioner (NS-III), JNCH
Copy for information to:-
1. AIIEA, FIEO, and other Trade Associations/BCBA/MANSA/CSLA/CFSAI, with a request to circulate this Public Notice among their constituent members for wide dissemination.
2. Port Terminals (JNPT/GTI/BMCT/NSICT & NSIGT).
3. The Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/NS-I/NS-II/NS-III/NS-Audit/NS-V/NS-Appeal, Zone-II.
4. All Officers and staff of NS-III, JNCH. 5. All Officers and staff in Mumbai Zone-II, via the website.
6. DC, EDI – For urgent uploading on the JNCH website.