Covid-19 Regulations 2020 to protect Doctors
Whereas a lot of complaints have been received from doctors/paramedical staff/healthcare personnel all over NCT of Delhi, that their landlords/house-owners are forcing them to vacate their rented residences.
And Whereas such behavior amounts to obstructing public servant in discharging their duties.
And Whereas the Government of NCT of Delhi has issued the Delhi Epidemic Diseases, COVID-19 Regulations, 2020 under the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897 for prevention and containment of COVID-19.
Now, therefore, in the exercise of the aforesaid powers, all the District Magistrates/Zonal Deputy Commissioners of Municipal Corporations/District Deputy Commissioners of Police are directed to take strict penal action against such landlords/house-owners under the relevant provisions of law and submit an Action Taken Report on a daily basis to the office of Addi. Chief Secretary (Home), Govt. of Delhi.
1. Addi. Chief Secretary (Home), Govt. of NCT of Delhi
2. Commissioner of Police, Delhi to ensure strict compliance.
3. Pr. Secretary to Hon’ble Lt. Governor of NCT of Delhi, New Delhi
4. Addi. Secretary to Hon’ble CM, Govt. of Delhi, New Delhi.
5. Secretary to Hon’ble Dy. CM, Govt. of Delhi, New Delhi.
6. Secretary to Hon’ble Minister Health & Family Welfare, GNCTD
7. Commissioner (EDMC/SDMC/NDMC)
8. OSD to CS, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, New Delhi.
9. All the District Magistrates in the GNCT of Delhi to ensure strict compliance.
10. Special Secy. (Home-1) to compile and submit ATR for the perusal of CS, Delhi.
11. Director, DIP with the request for wider publicity.
12- SIO, NIC for uploading the same on the website of Delhi Government.
Download the copy:
Recieve the most important tips and updates
Absolutely Free! Unsubscribe anytime.
We adhere 100% to the no-spam policy.