Sign In

Browse By

ITC return

Profile photo of Ankit GuptaAnkit Gupta asked 12 months ago

We purchased a Cane Juice Boiling Pan (An Agriculture Good exempted from GST) but the seller of the PAN charged us for the MS plate he bought to manufacture such Pan.

Sir Kindly let us know how to take ITC return for such transaction as we got bill for the pan without GST.