Sign In

Browse By

GST Tran 1

Profile photo of David GoyalDavid Goyal asked 10 months ago

I am unregister dealer in excise. I am want to carry forward the cenvat credit but i have no document relating to stock.
So where should i give details of  that items.

2 Answers
Profile photo of S GuptaCA S Gupta Staff answered 10 months ago

Trans 1 point 7B
and TRANS2 

Profile photo of David GoyalDavid Goyal answered 10 months ago

but in  Trans 1 point  7B   we give the details of that stcok which is in transit as on 30.06.2017 & payment was done according to old regime (i.e.  purchaser pay the vat to seller on that transaction  )